Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Review: Julep Pomegranate Scrub

I recived the Julep Pomegrantte Scrub in my Valentine's Day Julep box. I wanted to test it out cause it looked interesting. It has the quality of a sugar scrub. Grainy without being abrasive. It smelled wonderful and I am always on the lookout for new products that can help me beat the winter dry-skin blues.

This scrub retails on the Julep website for $18.00. I decided to test this on my hands first.

From the site:

Exfoliate and moisturize in one simple step. Anti-oxidant pomegranate extract and hydrating Shea butter salt scrub will refine, brighten, tone and heal. Your skin will be soft and radiant from head to toe.









The Verdict:




I really wanted to like this product.

I don't. It leaves behind this waxy build-up/feeling. Even after washing my hands the feeling persisted, and I went insane trying to get it off my hands.




This is after using hand-soap. Can you see the water beading on my skin? I could not imagine using this on any other part of my body.

This is a dud. I can find much better/cleaner feeling products for much cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment