Saturday, February 11, 2012

Huemorista minis

Huemorista was having a V-day sale, and I found a number of colors I fell in love with. So I took advantage of it. Of course I didn't realize until the polish actually arrived that they were mini bottles.

I was finally able to take some photos of the mini haul, though no swatching yet. I don't have enough fingers so I bought a wheel that will be here soon.

Here's some photos of the glittery goodness that is Huemorista! I bought a custom set and the glazes set and got two free.

I bought Glazies Gems which is Ruby, Amethyst, and Emerald.

Then:
Deeper from the Lessons in Lust collection.
Kindling from the Firelight Collection
Nectar Injectior and Mother PUcker from the JellyBeam collection.
and All Aglow from the Thanksgiving 2011 collection.

Here's some photos of the haul.







Glazies Ruby: Sheer red shimmer with bright red, deep red, silver, and holographic glitter


Kindling: Rich, deep, glowing brown with subtle green glitter

Deeper: A rich, mouth-watering plum-y purple jelly.
All Aglow: Golden yellow with holographic glitter and a subtle violet sheen
Mother Pucker: Sheer bright yellow toned green jelly with holographic and lime green glitter.


4 comments:

  1. Very nice polished can't wait to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been dying to swatch them. I used the Ruby gem as a base and it was sooo nice but didn't get a photo of it. Soon!

      Delete
  2. These mini holos look AMAZING!!! WOW!! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they so fricken adorable? I found them at Huemorista's Etsy shop. She's having a buy 1 set get 1 bottle free special until tomorrow.

      here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Huemorista

      Delete