Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Skittles

I've been wanting to do pastel skittles for awhile. I just didn't have the right pink until April's Julep box. The Maven's must have read my mind!

I've been trying all sorts of different types of nail art. I think for Easter Sunday I'm going to stamp. But for the week leading up to it water decals and such.

Here's my rendition of Easter. AKA "It looks like Easter exploded on your nails."


I found these water decals on Ebay. They are really cute and easy to use.





The colors. L-R: China Glaze Refresh-min, Color Club Take me to your Chateau, Ulta Cream of the Crop, Essie Lilacism, China Glaze Sun Worshiper, Julep Penelope.

Hand painted baby chicks!
 Left Hand




Right hand (OMG non-dominant!) I had some small multicolored pearls (Ebay again) that I thought would make awesome eggs.








No comments:

Post a Comment