Saturday, March 10, 2012

Nfu Oh #63 : Black and Pink

Helllooo!

I'm beginning to grow accustomed to my little nubbin nails. They're sloooowwwwly growing out. I was in a pink mood today since next week is all green all the time, but I didn't want to do just straight pink. I was torn over what mani to do.

Then I remembered one I'd seen on the MUA board, and I whipped out my Art Deco black, a couple rhinestones, a dotting tool, and my gorgeous Nfu Oh 63 that I'd swatched but hadn't worn yet.

This is what I came up with. I had to rush these photos cause my battery was dying so I didn't get all the photos I wanted of the materials I used or the bottle, but with Nfu Oh I was already noticing some wear on it. So if I wanted photos of the mani I had to do it now. Oh well. I hope you still enjoy it!

The rhinestone size I used was either 1 or 1.5mm. I have larger ones, but I thought something cute and dainty would work better.













Once my camera battery recharges I have swatches of my new Julep's, including Melissa that is a very mysterious color. I can't quite decide if I love it or hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment