Okay so here are my nominees. I picked ones that have (as to my knowledge) only been nail blogging for a year or less.
The Do It Yourself Lady
Glitter, Glam, Sparkle, Shine
Dressed Up Digits
Nailed to the T
10 Blank Canvases
Okay let's see 7 random facts about me.
1) I am obsessed with the color pink. I think it verges on a fetish. It's bad. I love it. But I rarely wear it on my nails. Well my fingernails. My toes are usually a shade of pink.
2) I am very into all things girly. I spend way too much money on makeup, shoes, and clothes.
3) I play the video game World of Warcraft. I've also played Starcraft, Warhammer Online, Star Wars the Old Republic, and Rift. That makes me an honorary geek!
|My World of Warcraft plushies!|
4) I am a cat-lady-in-training. If I could I'd adopt all the stray cats I find. Right now I have two: Quinny who is 10, and Norah who is 4. Grey, my fuzzy bunny, died earlier this year. She was 10. It's what started me into finding a hobby which became...nail polish!
|Norah and Quinny|
5) I am a writer. Not published. Yet. I write mainly Young Adult books, but I also write the occasional Adult book. Right now I'm working on a YA Victorian Steampunk and an Adult Sci-fi Romance. How versatile am I? Hehehe.
|Creme-filled faux-hostess cupcakes.|
Okay that's it for me! Thank you again, Kat (Lacquer Pamper) and Sarah (All This Polish)!